HERREN POLO-SHIRT BRIGHT WHITE
Experience our environmentally friendly polo t-shirts made of wood - breathable, uniquely soft & fair made in Portugal!
- soft & robust material made of 67% Lyocell (from certified sustainable forestry) and 33% cotton (organic)
- loose cut
- antibacterial & temperature-regulating properties
- Environmentally friendly buttons from the stone nut
- Available in 3 different colours
- to ensure your WoodShirt lasts as long as possible, wash at 30 degrees celsius max with no fabric softener and do not tumble dry
- our polo t-shirts made from wood are vegan and free of animal ingredients.
- with every order we plant a tree
- shrinkage max. 5%: Therefore, if you are between two sizes, we recommend to choose the larger one
Our clothes made of wood are anything but fast fashion and can be worn for a very long time with the right care. Because of the antibacterial properties of wood fibers, you don't have to wash our clothes as often as you might think. This probably sounds strange at first, but it's true. :-) Wood fibers quickly release moisture back into the environment, which inhibits the growth of bacteria. This keeps our clothes fresh far longer without any odors. In general, clothes are much more worn out by washing than by wearing them.
But at some point even a WoodShirt needs to be washed and the best and most environmentally friendly way to do so is to clean your new favorite pieces like this:
- wash at 30 degrees
- use low spin cycle
- do not use fabric softener & tumble dryer
Since our clothes made of wood are extremely soft, you don't need an additional fabric softener for a soft feel. In addition, wood fibers absorb moisture extremely fast and release it straight back into the air. That is why our clothes also dry very quickly after washing, making the dryer unnecessary.
What to do when stubborn stains on a shirt refuse to go away?
No need to panic, because our clothes can be treated well with many home remedies such as gall soap, washing soda or conventional stain removers. If you're unsure about what to try or better leave alone, just get in touch with us. We will be happy to help you!
Within Germany your order will be shipped with DHL GoGreen. Of course, we also ship to many other countries. Which ones these are, how exactly the shipping costs look like and which order value you need so that shipping costs are free, you can check here: https://www.wijld.com/en/shipping
You do not like the color, or a shirt does not fit? No problem, because for such cases there is our return option. How to return an item to us and what conditions you must pay attention to, you can find out here: https://www.wijld.com/en/returns